Please, carefully observe the following four steps to submit your manuscript to the e-Engineering’2021 conference.
- Double-blind review process
- Manuscripts format
- Manuscripts extent
- Paper submission
All submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer-reviewed process. Do not identify the author(s) by their name(s) or affiliation(s) anywhere on the manuscript. All references to the author’s/authors’ own previous work or affiliations in the bibliographic citations should be in the third person. Make sure the PDF metadata does not contain the author information.
Manuscripts should be formatted using the IEEE Conference paper template. You may choose between Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates, or to use Overleaf, according to your preferences.
LateX Bibliography Files
Choose, download and Save the template of your choice.
If you prefer to use Overleaf and benefit from its collaboration features, go to the Overleaf login page and choose “Log in with IEEE” signing in using your IEEE Account. Choose the “IEEE Conference Template Example” as the template for your paper.
No previous abstract submission required. Only full-length papers will be accepted for review.
Papers describing finished or consolidated R&D works and intended for oral presentation require the submission of a 6 to 8 pages manuscript.
Position papers or papers describing work-in-progress require the submission of a 2 to 4 pages manuscript.
Please note that the abstract of the paper is limited to 200 words.
Manuscripts submitted for oral presentation may be downgraded to poster presentation after reviewing, following reviewers’ advice.
- The paper must be submitted in PDF format, and with no authors’ identification (double-blind review format). All submitted papers will be reviewed and, eventually, accepted for publication.
- The final camera-ready version of the accepted papers should take into account the reviewers’ comment.
- At least one of the authors must register until April 4, 2021, to attend the conference and present the paper.
- Papers not presented at the conference will be removed from the conference records, including all online proceedings databases, and will not be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The submission process is performed online through the EasyChair conference management system. Click on the button below and enter into your EasyChair account. If you do not yet have one, you will be asked to create one first.Submit your paper here
If you need help, please e-mail the e-Engineering’2021 Program Chairs at email@example.com
Thank you for submitting to e-Engineering’2021.
- Manuel Gericota, Polytechnic of Porto – IPP, Portugal
- Sammy Verslype, KU Leuven, Belgium